• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Outage 9-22-2016

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry folks, yet another reason we need to get to a new host. Today our provider's data center went dark. REALLY DARK. Apparently an electrician killed the feeds to the building. Also killing the generator feed in the process. :???:

pmramsey

Wheeew! I am so glad I came out of the bunker tonight to make sure all the animals were free and roaming before finally sealing the door when I found this message. I saw the site go down earlier today and I just knew that bad news had to be coming over the horizon so I swept up the family and we all slid down the big brass pole to wait out the Apocalypse. I am so embarrassed to admit it but I still have to finish the front brake lines on the multi-fuel thingy stuffed in the bunker. Now I know what I will be doing this weekend.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks