• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Outage 9-22-2016

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry folks, yet another reason we need to get to a new host. Today our provider's data center went dark. REALLY DARK. Apparently an electrician killed the feeds to the building. Also killing the generator feed in the process. :???:

pmramsey

Wheeew! I am so glad I came out of the bunker tonight to make sure all the animals were free and roaming before finally sealing the door when I found this message. I saw the site go down earlier today and I just knew that bad news had to be coming over the horizon so I swept up the family and we all slid down the big brass pole to wait out the Apocalypse. I am so embarrassed to admit it but I still have to finish the front brake lines on the multi-fuel thingy stuffed in the bunker. Now I know what I will be doing this weekend.

Last edited: