• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Over 12 Foot Wide Deuce

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I liked the video. It would have been even better if the facts were actually facts. Maybe I should be the director for him on deuce related films.

bchauvette

I live on a corner lot just out side city limits. I plan on parking My M944 with the 5 ton flat bed trailer attached with the MOG on the trailer on my front/side lawn. What a site!! I have wonderful neighbors. They will more than likely come over to admire the site. I might set up a popcorn stand!

budman67

Two things I saw wrongish at the beginning of the video, 1) didn't check vehicle
over prior to starting IE. pop bottle on exhaust pipe. 2) If he is wearing a coat
due to it being cold,and the truck had not ran for three days,where is the exhuast
plume you get on cold days of starting?

EDIT: And he didn't demonstrate checking for hydraulic lock when starting,
It should, in my opinion be shown to help new owners ruin their new
truck.

Last edited:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I stopped watching after about a minute. At 1:08, he says it's been outside for about 3 days, but then says it hasn't been started for 3 months - did he push it outside 3 days ago?. After he starts, he guns the engine 3-4 times (to get puffs of white smoke) before the very cold oil gets a chance to start flowing good. I stopped at that point.

RAYZER

I watched the whole video twice and counted at least ten information inconsistencies.
I honestly dont believe this guy has owned this deuce for more than a day if at all! When he gets in to start it, he hits the start button before the main switch is on.... wait, I think ive done that too.:D

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought you all were kidding, then I watched the video.

12 feet huh? At least he didn't say meters.

Vondy

How could you turn this off its comical. rofl Gave me some relief for the day. He got several facts wrong no doubt, like the 2 feet per side stealth section of the truck:cookoo:

budman67

How could you turn this off its comical. rofl Gave me some relief for the day. He got several facts wrong no doubt, like the 2 feet per side stealth section of the truck:cookoo:
Either that or you guys got ripped off 4' of truck. Maybe his shoe size
is the same size as his IQ and he paced it off? LOL

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
if this guy is a member here and if he is offended by any of this, i am sorry. the fact remains he is just stupid. the size of the truck is on the data plate on the dash. hard to get it that wrong. plus all the other stupid, completely wrong stuff, this does not help the people new to the hobby.

barefootin

I don't know why you are trying to argue these facts.... Everything you see on the internet is true....

I just don't have anything to say in regards to this video that wouldn't be inappropriate...... I'm just glad mine shrunk as it got older and it still fits on public roads and in parking lots as easily as my Chevy K3500....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks