• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

overloaded deuce?

lacoda56

We had an M211 at our local fire dept. that we'd installed a used fuel delivery truck tank on. Scaled out around 28,000 full of water! No wonder it had a hard time on hills. :shock:

jwaller

ya, I dont normaly haul but 28-30k lbs and this time the guy driving the loader put a little more than he normally does on there and I didnt realize that I had put so much on till I got to the scales. I thought it would be ok till I saw the springs were bottomed out. I wont be hauling this much again as its clearly too much weight. Now I know the limit of the springs is about 30-33k lbs. truck still drove good, slow on the hills and long on braking but if you know what your driving then it's no biggie.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A great reason to get a 5-ton as well...it wouldn't break a sweat with 20 ton in the bed (I've done it).

dg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks