• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2015 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

cucvrus

I think April 9th weekend would be good. It would also save everyone that attended last year from paying the annual membership dues. But who am I to say. I only live 1/2 and hour away and I don't sleep in the woods anymore. Do as you wish. I have Terminus M1009 all ready when ever the date is. I tend to go solo anyhow with a few of my friends. I will be there and i hope things went as well as last time. I did a few improvements to my Terminus M1009 and look forward to some action. CUCVLOVER you coming up this way?

mikey

There will be a new "official thread" for the spring rally soon. It would be best to wait for the spring rally thread to discuss dates so that we have all the comments and recommendations in the appropriate thread.

Thanks

Mikey

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks