• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2015 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

spicergear

I'm glad I read it before it was cleaned up. Every now and then what's on people's minds needs to be spoken. He's a good guy doing his thing in this group, his opinions can't be alone. I had an experience with the same member that I would not consider positive.

PaFarmer

Getting back on track, we have had a dozen trips with no personal drama, though there has been a bit of vehicular drama. The fact that there are so many repeat attendees speaks for the quality of the group and the event.

mikey

I've never not had a great time at the ss rc event. I've never met a member at rc that I didn't like. We've laughed, bbq'd, drank by the bonfire and sometimes got some six wheeling in.

Great people. Great times. I'll be there this time. Looking forward to seeing some new faces and laughing with the old ones.

Mikey

drecon

Got the super singles on and ready for RC toying around with the air pressures yet any input would help from those who run them would be great. Had a lovely time rebuilding the entire front axel but now I can check it off the list (Thanks Greg for your help). Its getting warmer finely and I have this itch to get out wheeling might even be a rash

PaFarmer

I don't know, but without beadlocks I would not go below 10-15 on a regular tire, probably the same for a super single. All that said, I don't think you are going to get a lot of sidewall flex out of super singles, they have really strong sidewalls.

On road I run 45 psi offroad I run 20 psi.

Anyone staying and going wheelin on Sunday? I might be able to make it up Sunday if anyone wants to go out again.

mikey

As of right now it looks like I'm going to be traveling down to RC on Friday with SS member XchaosX. We will be taking 81 South from Binghamton, NY. Does anyone want to travel with us? I know I can be flexible on the time, but I'd like to be at the PA / NY border no later than 3-4pm.

Mikey

drecon

On road I run 45 psi offroad I run 20 psi.

Anyone staying and going wheelin on Sunday? I might be able to make it up Sunday if anyone wants to go out again.
Thanks for the info Dan. I will go out for a little on Sunday, Greg and I Stayed a little on Sunday last year and had a good time. probably only till 12-1:00

That would be fine with me. I really want to get up there and do some wheelin but I have to get my hydraulic pump to stop leaking first. See what I can get done in the next 2 weeks. I'd definitely be interested in coming up Sunday and going out till 1 or so.

irishvin

I won't be able to make it for the rally. Getting married on the 11th so yeah lol. Tryed to persuade her to go anyway but not budging on that. I'll catch ya'll at the next rally. Maybe get a Summer rally again.

Pkrez1

Update, there will be 4 of us in my group with 2 trucks (m923 m931) we are planning on leaving Friday late afternoon from delaware county PA near 476 and I95. we're not in a hurry so if anyone wants to join us in the drive up or meet up let me know. I guess I should become a RC member before arriving?

PaFarmer

We usually hangout around a campfire and cook dinner. Rausch Creek does not allow driving trails after dark. You could drive into Pine Grove, nice old town or go any of a number of places for dinner if you want.

71m109a3

I won't be able to make it for the rally. Getting married on the 11th so yeah lol. Tryed to persuade her to go anyway but not budging on that. I'll catch ya'll at the next rally. Maybe get a Summer rally again.
Congratulations! I won't be able to make it this time either but hopefully, I'll see you and everyone else at Sussex.

Another Ahab

Congratulations on the wedding.
Congratulations!! I won't be able to make it this time either but hopefully, I'll see you and everyone else at Sussex.
Absolutely!

I neglected to congratulate the two of you, myself. Many happy returns!!

drecon

Is there anywhere to go at night, or once it's dark the vehicles are parked?
RC does not allow anyone on the trails after dark, but last time we were up I did talk to some management about doing a small run possibly guided and got some positive feed back from them however I haven't pursued it farther. I think it would be cool

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks