• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2015 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

GregSLSTJ

I not going to make this one, little busy and low on cash but I did buy a M923a2:mrgreen: Have a safe, fun time and post pictures. My daughter somehow lost her camera memory card from the last trip so missed out on some good ones. Have a cold one and a campfire pretzel for me!

P1010607.jpg gotta thank SS member funky winkerbean for tow!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just noticed a trend - seems to happen at every RC rally. 40 people say they are going to go, and 20 show up. We're glad we have the 20, and they are the regulars that we are glad to see! But just a trend I noticed, lotsa I-can't-make-its at the last minute.

Hope you can't-make-its can be there sometime, it's a great offroad rally!

Pkrez1

We are leaving tomorrow (Friday) morning before noon with 2 trucks. Should arrive around 12 or 1pm maybe earlier. Not sure where to go once we get there, is anyone going to be there? Maybe pm me with a contact number or point me in the right direction. Also is anyone leaving at the same time? Would be cool to cruise up with a few trucks.

shenkmen

We are leaving tomorrow (Friday) morning before noon with 2 trucks. Should arrive around 12 or 1pm maybe earlier. Not sure where to go once we get there, is anyone going to be there? Maybe pm me with a contact number or point me in the right direction. Also is anyone leaving at the same time? Would be cool to cruise up with a few trucks.
The first post has a satellite photo of where we park.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks