• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Packard Connectors

Flyingvan911

When you slide the male into the female I recommend putting a little dielectric grease on the male. It helps them slide together easily and helps prevent them from getting stuck in the future.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you slide the male into the female I recommend putting a little dielectric grease on the male. It helps them slide together easily and helps prevent them from getting stuck in the future.
I'll second this. Lube makes life so much easier if you plan on connecting more than once in a lifetime.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen no difference in shipping time, I receive 15-30 packages a week and ship 6-8, I see no difference except for those that use it as an excuse...
Erik's prices are nice until you get to the shipping, as high as the connectors so shop around and load up the shopping cart to make it cost effective.

Last edited:

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
The TM states for field repairs... just put some spit on it, CAMO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks