• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Papabear said "I'm getting worried about you"

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somebody should be taken out back and shot for that "thing". I mean, if you are gonna bob a truck, at least get it so that it looks right, ie wheel well of the bed centered over the rear wheels.........
I am sure that Andrew can set it right, but still...........:cookoo::jumpin:

zout

You should just leave it butt arse ugly black - at least you know someone will be talking about you behind your back [thumbzup].

The bobbers that were here we made nicely and they looked great and sounded great when they got the run down to yellow river and back.

Those two fella's must have been the deciding factor to go get it.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Got the headlights/turns/signals/brake lights working again. Also got the leaking line at the rear passenger wheel taken care of. Me and my oldest son worked on cleaning out the clutch. I sprayed four cans of brake cleaner in there. Started out black as oil, last can was looking like watered down tea. Haven't had a chance to drive it to check the clutch. I had my son push the clutch in and out as I sprayed from the inspection plate.

I'm on call this weekend, so I'll probably tackle moving the axle back then. One brake hose looks a little so-so as well. I'll order some front hoses as well. Probably going to toss the two other wheels on the rear as well to dual it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Got the headlights/turns/signals/brake lights working again. Also got the leaking line at the rear passenger wheel taken care of. Me and my oldest son worked on cleaning out the clutch. I sprayed four cans of brake cleaner in there. Started out black as oil, last can was looking like watered down tea. Haven't had a chance to drive it to check the clutch. I had my son push the clutch in and out as I sprayed from the inspection plate.

I'm on call this weekend, so I'll probably tackle moving the axle back then. One brake hose looks a little so-so as well. I'll order some front hoses as well. Probably going to toss the two other wheels on the rear as well to dual it.
I sorta...well kinda...in a way...like that truck:roll:
(But you didn't hear that from me...OK??)

The good part is the son getting involved...outstanding!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratz on the new bouncing baby truck!

Glad you mentioned the back axle positioning in your OP.... I kinda though it looked like a little doggie with it's tail tucked so far under him that his butt was trying to pass his chin in a full run!!!

As for disrespecting Bobbers....
I simply remind myself that Circumcision is Biblical :doh:
...and as the Rabbi once said, "Oops! I cut it twice and it's still TOO SHORT!":whistle:

[thumbzup]

phil2968

Are you going to put a locker in the rear? I find my bobber needs help in the traction department. I hope to have one in before 12SSGR. Can't wait to go on a trail ride with you! :grd:

phil2968

Peg legging! Everybody makes fun of the amputee! Even the admin. I can't get a break!

You know I'm kidding right? Just couldn't pass on that one. Too funny!:p

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahh crap, sorry, I have a bad tendency of putting my foot in my mouth. :oops:
INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Insert FOOT (A) into MOUTH (B).

2. Chew vigorously.

:shock:

Attachments