• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PapaBear's New M151A2

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
My favorite type of Jeep. Talk to DH, I would honestly trade my NOS CUCV for such a fine example and he wants my CUCV. Maybe a triangular deal can be made.
Sorry Bro. I'm gonna keep this lil rascal to tool around in. Got insurance on it yesterday and will probably tag it after the 10th of October since that's my birthday.:papabear:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The Commander and I had breakfast this morning and he went home to "letter" the M151A2 and I went to work :)mad:).

Looks like he got everything back together and the stencils on the hood squared away but I asked him to wait on the bumper numbers because that was "Doc's" unit and I may want to mark the jeep with one of my old unit's numbers.

Gonna have one of the guys pick the jeep up tomorrow as he lives right down the street and bring it to the terminal where I can get the tires swapped out to the new ones.

The red boat tank will disappear as soon as we get the jeep gas tank cleaned. I know it doesn't leak because it's still full of yucky fuel.:roll:

Life is GOOD and the Commander has scored another one for the home team!!:papabear:

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

Its always a good day to go have breakfast with a friend when my meds are not ******* with me. Don't even drive in that condition...otherwise I would have to find a good tow company to remove my lane arse off the streets.

Mutt was pretty easy unlike the M170....it was a good simple project to take my brain off things.
Thx PB.

AMGeneral

Good looking 151 there Larry,maybe one of these days I'll actually finish mine.

Excellent work Dave,Hopefully I'll get to see it in person at GA in a couple weeks.

zout

Will update pics on the thread for the trailer later today once in full paint. Body work done and ar this time I am screwing off waiting to topcoat the 2k epoxy primer I just sprayed in it. Pics will be in that project thead.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be tooling around town with a cool jeep AND trailer...just in case I get a good deal on some goodies!!:papabear:
Thank goodness they don't hold much!!

You will be saving money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Thank goodness they don't hold much!! You will be saving money
Ya know, I kinda disagree.

I thought I remembered them being tiny worthless little things when I was "IN" but I got to looking...I can put alot of stuff in there...especially after I have the "doghouse" built on top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks