• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts run

M215

Made a parts run today to John Winslow's place in Halifax NC, well worth the 6 hr. round trip drive. He has a lot of parts trucks for take offs, mostly 2.5 and 5 tons, plus some great NOS stuff. Even found a ultra rare tail gate for my 2.5 T dump truck, it is always good to have a spare. I spent about 5 hrs rummaging around, louded up the back of my vehicle and trailer, had to leave when the cash ran out. John is a great guy to deal with, this was my second trip and plan to return.

Wyattearp

M215 your trip down was pretty much a straight shot right? if my thinking is right... didn't know there was a place down in NC....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JW is a great guy to deal with, M215, when you were there did you get a chance to see JWs M342A2 dumper? Nive truck and he just painted it with waterbourne CARC. I need to make another trip up to Moonlight Rd.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks