• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts run

M215

Made a parts run today to John Winslow's place in Halifax NC, well worth the 6 hr. round trip drive. He has a lot of parts trucks for take offs, mostly 2.5 and 5 tons, plus some great NOS stuff. Even found a ultra rare tail gate for my 2.5 T dump truck, it is always good to have a spare. I spent about 5 hrs rummaging around, louded up the back of my vehicle and trailer, had to leave when the cash ran out. John is a great guy to deal with, this was my second trip and plan to return.

Wyattearp

M215 your trip down was pretty much a straight shot right? if my thinking is right... didn't know there was a place down in NC....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
JW is a great guy to deal with, M215, when you were there did you get a chance to see JWs M342A2 dumper? Nive truck and he just painted it with waterbourne CARC. I need to make another trip up to Moonlight Rd.