• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parts truck going to scrap

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I talked to my scrap man today and he told me scrap is going down $70 a ton next month. I've removed the axles, engine,trans,front springs,fuel tank, gauge pannel, and hardtop. If anybody needs anything you better speak up because next week what's left is gone.

Attachments

FreightTrain

Banned
The air tanks any good?Master Cylinder and booster still there?OVM box in good shape.Battery box in good shape?steps ok?Do you have the bumper and was it straight?

FreightTrain

Banned
dm22630 said:
FreightTrain said:
The air tanks any good?Master Cylinder and booster still there?OVM box in good shape.Battery box in good shape?steps ok?Do you have the bumper and was it straight?

nice avatar! :mrgreen: rofl
Thanks,Someone wanted to be a titty baby about my Hammer and sickle and the one before that that was approved by one moderator... :evil:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FreightTrain said:
What's an OVM box?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Offroadfabworks, The seats are fair at best but it may beat nothing at all. I'll give them to you if you want them when you come after the springs.

FreightTrain, PM sent.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've already scraped the frame and body parts. The steering wheel was with it. It was all cracked up anyway.

BTW, I still have alot of the parts I saved.