• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pennsylvania M35A2 owners.....A couple questions for you.

joshs1ofakindxj

From my research and discussion with a State Police inspector, with an antique plate you are not required to stop, but to keep them from chasing you down the road, it is best to just swing through, say hello, and keep on trucking. With a regular tag, you do need to stop, and you better have everything in order. No cracking on brake lines, no cracking on tires, clean windshield, etc.

rustyg

pictures for registering

when you guys are showing the pictures of your truck are you bringing in
prints from your printer at home with regular/photo paper? they wouldnt give
me antiques on my ols suburban due to a minimal lift kit, otherwise stock.
if I bring my own photos in from before I installed the lift, that could work right:jumpin: my deuce is lifted too, so I may need to get creative. if you guys
see some guy taking photos of each side of your rigs, don't be alarmed:whistle:

gunboy1656

when you guys are showing the pictures of your truck are you bringing in
prints from your printer at home with regular/photo paper? they wouldnt give
me antiques on my ols suburban due to a minimal lift kit, otherwise stock.
if I bring my own photos in from before I installed the lift, that could work right:jumpin: my deuce is lifted too, so I may need to get creative. if you guys
see some guy taking photos of each side of your rigs, don't be alarmed:whistle:
When I plated my truck I used the home printer on photo paper, went to AAA and had my plate back in a couple weeks. Had no issues, but then my truck was very clean looking.