• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo of my M35A2 I just got

EdMontana

All the mud in the A2 come from Lavinia/TN mud pool, if warm enough tomorrow I will be pressure washing it, the A3 is in the background, if anyone want some detail PIC's of the A3 just let me know, I did not see a place for A3's here, awesome truck....just the fiberglass hood sticking up bothers me...I may will take care of it later on.

And I have another M35A2 with a winch coming in a few weeks too!! guess next will be a 5 TON tractor and a low ride trailer ( so I can go pick up myself!).....NOW, CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I STOP THE ADDICTION NOW?.....

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, don't go to Publiix! If you hadn't seen the ad for my old truck there and not bought it, you may not be in this position. LOL. Enjoy them. Like you said, if a democrat gets elected prez, Ed makes no money!

EdMontana

Recovry4x4 said:
{ Like you said, if a democrat gets elected prez, Ed makes no money! }

Yeah, Kenny got that right, I will be making no more money and no one will have guns anymore...sad future if a demopcrap wins, even couple republicans too.

BTW Kenny...I miss that Publix....no Publix here in Cleveland/TN....LOL

The A2 is 1970, I got both in this week.

EdMontana

Re: RE: Photo of my M35A2 I just got

goldneagle said:
Nice looking truck! How does she run?
Runs great! many just serviced parts and no leaks, just had to get fresh batteries...batteries on it dated 1999, they probably still have some life after a trickle charge but I just got two new batteries and got over with it.

I left all the tools in the two tool bags in the truck but here is all the paper work it come with it, and something (look like a matt) that I don't know what is for....

Attachments

steelandcanvas

RE: Re: RE: Photo of my M35A2 I just got

Way cool to get the log book with your purchase. Was the diskette in the jockey box? That matt if it inflates is for your Butt! Nice looking rig!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great looking trucks, EdMontana! Sorry, there is no cure for the OD Green disease. You will soon have green vehicles and parts all over your property. Enjoy it!

Jimmy

Another Tennessee Boy and a great looking truck..I am glad the Big Green fever is getting contagious around here. I was all alone for awhile.

EdMontana

bottleworks said:
This democrat would love to see some pictures of that A3 if your willing.
I am not a Democrat or Republican will vote for Ron Paul because is not another choice out there, I wish we had a good Independent running, but...anyway setting that aside here is a few PIC's of the A3, let me know if you want to see anything in particular.

Attachments

jimm1009

M35 I just got

I noticed the heater is inside the cab on the A3 and it has defrost ducts.
IE: this is possible on the A2 and down since it is the same cab and so forth?
Pretty Sexy upgrade!
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks