• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picked up a load of scrap metal

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow do you need help putting those away.. i mean... putting some flowers in them.. i have some pot plants here.. i could make do with one.. at least.. to help you out.. ill come next weekend ... help a brother out.. :beer::shock:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks like these guyz are trying to hustle you!!! I'll pay top dollar for the lot...a buck a pound!!!....that's the best offer ya got yet:shock::beer:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah I scrapped some of that stuff too. Those and the La Crosse missile launcher hulk had to go. It's better off in China!:tin hat:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
wow do you need help putting those away.. i mean... putting some flowers in them.. i have some pot plants here.. i could make do with one.. at least.. to help you out.. ill come next weekend ... help a brother out.. :beer::shock:
Tim, we don't need to hear about the pot you grow!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks