• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picked up a load of scrap metal

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow do you need help putting those away.. i mean... putting some flowers in them.. i have some pot plants here.. i could make do with one.. at least.. to help you out.. ill come next weekend ... help a brother out.. :beer::shock:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Looks like these guyz are trying to hustle you!!! I'll pay top dollar for the lot...a buck a pound!!!....that's the best offer ya got yet:shock::beer:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah I scrapped some of that stuff too. Those and the La Crosse missile launcher hulk had to go. It's better off in China!:tin hat:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
wow do you need help putting those away.. i mean... putting some flowers in them.. i have some pot plants here.. i could make do with one.. at least.. to help you out.. ill come next weekend ... help a brother out.. :beer::shock:
Tim, we don't need to hear about the pot you grow!