• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up two M332 Trailers

txdodge43man

Went and picked up two M332 Ammo Trailers last weekend they pulled like a dream down I10. Now the search for parts begins. The Trailer hook to my Deuce is mine the other is a for a friend.

My trailer is dated 1963 and is in need of a new data plate but those seem to be rare as hens teeth If anyone can get me a good picture of a data plate off a 60's model trailer I can have some made up. the one on my trailer is tore up.

Also the landing Leg has been replaced with one on from a M105 trailer and it slops around in the socket on the trailer is that normal? Or is the socket on the trailer wore out?

Would love to have a original landing leg as this trailer will be restored to 1960's spec.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice scores! Those M332s are getting rare on GL, glad you saved a couple more.

I have a manual for those, if you need it let me know.

txdodge43man

I printed the manual of the Internet so I'm good to go there thanks anyway. I left behind a third M332 did not fill safe towing three home so thats a trip for another day. All together me and two Friends are saving two 60's model trailers and a new version that does not have a date on the tag but has the up graded composite lights

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks