• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up two M332 Trailers

txdodge43man

Went and picked up two M332 Ammo Trailers last weekend they pulled like a dream down I10. Now the search for parts begins. The Trailer hook to my Deuce is mine the other is a for a friend.

My trailer is dated 1963 and is in need of a new data plate but those seem to be rare as hens teeth If anyone can get me a good picture of a data plate off a 60's model trailer I can have some made up. the one on my trailer is tore up.

Also the landing Leg has been replaced with one on from a M105 trailer and it slops around in the socket on the trailer is that normal? Or is the socket on the trailer wore out?

Would love to have a original landing leg as this trailer will be restored to 1960's spec.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice scores! Those M332s are getting rare on GL, glad you saved a couple more.

I have a manual for those, if you need it let me know.

txdodge43man

I printed the manual of the Internet so I'm good to go there thanks anyway. I left behind a third M332 did not fill safe towing three home so thats a trip for another day. All together me and two Friends are saving two 60's model trailers and a new version that does not have a date on the tag but has the up graded composite lights