• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of my Deuce.... and girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is she wearing anything under the flag? Is she 18 or older?

asgtoolman

Do we have a moderator who can tell us how this post rates in number of "views" and "posts" in a 16 hour time period?
SURE LOOKS LIKE A POPULAR POST!!!!
I may have to refer back to it frequently; still waiting on AT LEAST 4 more pictures to make up twelve months--or is 2011 going to be a short year?

littlebob

Thanks for the pictures, don't let the negative comments keep you away. You can always post something that may offend someone, when you thought you were doing them a service by posting.

mcmullag

Rosie O'Donnell

Mr. Curmudgeon writes: ok you guys that think this should be an exception to the US Flag code.... What if it was Rosie O'Donnell wearing the flag while she sat on the hood of the truck? (I know, the hood would be dented) We would all be hurling and stating that this is againt the Flag code/guidelines and against humanity in general.
Rules is rules and respect for the symbol of the USA just has certain guidelines to follow no matter how good looking you are. We are on a slippery slope here. : )
For example, if the 50 miss USA contestants came out on stage at one point all individually wrapped in USA flags, would that image not kinda give you pause and say to yourself, ya know, that really ain't right man. This tears at the very fabric of our great nation. (you're supposed to be laughing)
I just ask ya to think on it for awhile.
I would do the shoot with a woman in some sort of camo get-up like that previously posted pic.
My name is g-dawg mulligan and I support this message.
I thank you for your time, now I gotta get back to the videos on YouTube of women in bikinis shooting machine guns. :beer:

Last edited:

army70deuce

Ok, here's a way to make everyone happy, have the flag flying wait for a good breeze and get a shot of its flying sideways covering her, you'd have to take a whole bunch of photos to find one where it covered but it would be an interesting picture. Oh and have the deuce somewhere in the background

CycleJay

Hi guys,

Just out of curiousity.

Would an artistic nude shot of a nice looking young lady with an MV be acceptable?
Photos similar but different to the original posters, but the model is nude.
And NOT wrapped in the flag..

Also, if there was a US flag in the photo, it would be displayed correctly.

By the way, in that case, in what way would be be correct if at all,
to mount a US flag to an M1009 CUCV?

Just wondering..
Good night, and God bless all of you...

CJ

Last edited:

maynard83

I agree with most pf the comments. It is more than obvious that both the photographer and the lady love their country and the flag. Yes, Yes, Yes, technically it is inappropriate but some of you guys really need to chill out. Intent is the most important thing here and it is more than obvious that zero disrespect was intended.
I served too and have huge respect for the flag, I put up and took down that flag hundreds of times in all types of weather making sure to follow proper etiquette every single time and would do it again. It is good to see people embrace the flag like she did. (Pun intended)
Oh and there was a MV in the picture? Really?

lonegunman

I am pretty sure if you re-read those flag guidelines they clearly say wrapping a naked woman in a flag is perfectly ok if she is height weight porportional. What's that they say about nothing being American as pie? or was it apple pie?

:beer:

progun

Haha, thanks for all the responses. Yes, she is patriotic and that's why we did the shoot. I shot it with a Canon 40D in my back yard. Is she wearing anything under the flag?..... You'll have to keep guessing at that one..

xjjimmy

Progun, you have a gorgeous woman there and are a lucky man. [thumbzup]

I do not see anythign wrong with said pictures, i understand no one wants to see our American Flag disrespected but vefore we go jumping on this example why dont we start with the folks who dont know pay enough attention to their flag that is torn or flyinh it at night without being lit....

Point being there are alot of worse things happening than some sexy pictures of a beautiful woman.

Keep hearing about a mv omewhere in the pictures but i cant find it......?

When is the next photo shoot??? Maybe this time some camo net could be used.....?

Lex_Ordo

Looking good Progun!
Both the artistic value of the shot, use of the flag to represent the country that gives you the freedom to express your artistic ability, and the lovely bride to be. Oh, and I almost forgot...
The truck that helped secure these very freedoms I speak of above.

Good Job!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks