• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PICS of The M543A2 Going Through Phases- FOR SALE

Capt.Marion

RE: Re: RE: one more

I must say Dave has done a fine job. I have been oogling over his website for ages and now I see what that he really CAN DO IT! Fantastic. Joe, you are a lucky man.

joec

RE: Re: RE: one more

Thanks Ken His services are for SS as well just tell him your from the site he'll take care of you.

The paint jobs are done to spec. Just like on the line. 5 Gallons of paint to paint the truck. Thats alot of coats to me. of 383 CARC. He pulled the outriggers out and painted.

Then i can finish underneath with spray cans.

Attachments

joec

end of month expected home

I should have it home at the end of the month.

If anyone knows of a set of super singles for sale shoot me a pm. I am looking for some for both the M35A2 and M543A2.

The RALLY IN NJ IS STILL ON. CHECKOUT LINK ON THE BOTTOM.

joec

RE: end of month expected home

I can't wait to get it home. Can't say enough about Dave. He is one of the best to deal with.

Thanks Steve your right..!!!!!

Srjeeper

Re: RE: end of month expected home

joec said:
Can't say enough about Dave. He is one of the best to deal with.quote]

joec,

I could not agree with you more regarding Dave and his men at Eastern Surplus. It's been about 3 weeks since I picked up my truck and trailer from Dave's. He painted them both inside and out and I've yet to find a spot they missed. He kept me posted on how work was progressing, sent pictures and kept to the schedule every step of the way. His prices are fair, workmanship of his men is outstanding, and he certainly is a real pleasure to deal with.

I highly recommend Dave at Eastern Surplus to anybody looking to have work done on their equipment. Give him a call, you may be as surprised as I was at how affordable quality work is at Eastern Surplus.

I would also recommend you reconsider your brand of paint for your next project. Talk to Dave, I'm sure he'll tell you the same thing others here have said about Aervoe.

joec

RE: Re: RE: end of month expected home

Thanks Bill

Dave is a Great Guy to deal with. I send People to him and tell them not to mention me. He treats everyone on the Level. I have probaly sent him 4 guys that have bought trucks from all over the country. Plus parts and such. And still will do so.

joec

ITS HOME

Well it's home in the yard. Great ride home no problems. Except 1 it rides almost as good as my Navigator...LOL.

Thanks to Dave at Eastern Surplus for a second truck. He did everything he said was gonna do. And then some extra..!!

I got it up to 46 mph. And it went over the Tacony/Palmyra bridge with no problem. 4th gear going up not luggin. For a multifuel sure seems to have enough power to me. And i have been over that bridge with R Model Macks To new Volvo's 600hp . That engine is turned up thats for sure.

Well again Thanks Dave.
Guys he has all the parts you need give him a call.

Re: end of month expected home

joec said:
I should have it home at the end of the month.

If anyone knows of a set of super singles for sale shoot me a pm. I am looking for some for both the M35A2 and M543A2.
Crap i known that i could of brought some wheels up as we just went passed your area on the NH trip.

Truck looks good though.

joec

RE: Re: end of month expected home

Thanks,

Looking for 14x20 for the M35. I will find a set for the M543A2 sooner or later.

country

Supporting Vendor
Joe

Glad the trip home went well.

The truck looked pretty cool when you pulled out of our yard. I could hear that turbo whistling for about 1/4 mile. You must have been mashing that pedal the whole time!

Thanks for everything: the kind words, purchasing 2 trucks, and passing our name along to others.

Dave Newman
www.easternsurplus.net
215-598-8227

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks