• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pimp my ride - MV style...or lack thereof...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Somebody needs to email that dude a link to this thread

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So far 81 replies and 1899 veiws here on this truck and only 6 bids, What's that tell you ? :cookoo: The only thing I consider funnier is that I counted all the replies to post this comment! :!:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't think the axels are under anything yet. Looks like they are in front of the truck.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
well now he's going to know for sure we are a bunch of curmudgeons!

Here is the air freshener for it anyway.. also sold on the e-place

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bleck! Thanks Doc! Somebody needs to put a "Caution: contains photos of actual cross-dressers!" warning on this thread!

I about blew my breakfast all over my PC!!

I think that joker needs to count his blessings and try to get a 2nd chance offer from the $2550 bidder. What a maroon!

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hmmmm! Bidding closed st $2,500 on Deceimber 4th with the "reserve not met." Now, he has relisted it with a minimum bid of $1,000. What in the world is he thinking???

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would have ran to the bank as fast as I could go with the $2500 bid. What fools! Seller and bidders!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks