• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Please don't be this guy(pics inside)

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do know if you hook two M150 trailers together you better have about 400lbs in the front of the front trailer or things will go bad fast.

Titanium Soldier

No lights either. Not the way I would want to tow a trl in NJ.
especially not in the trenton area!, he should have invested in a MV before a trailer.. hopefully when it rips off of his sheetmetal mounted trailer hitch and wrecks the rearend of his car it will be as he pulls into his driveway and not on the freeway

SMOKEWAGON66

How many trailers can you hook together anyways? :driver:
...Hmmm you know that video game voice on FPS games that says "insta-kill" ? Looking at this picture, and if it were in my state, you would hear "insta-ticket" or "insta-impound" LOL

You can pull doubles here, only if the front trailer is a gooseneck or 5th wheel. No bumper to bumper..and triples? Out of the question.

And I would strongly recommend working, clean, visible lights and reflectors, no matter what your pulling, even if you can see the lights of your PM....2cents

I just asked "How many trailers can you hook together anyways" not check out how many trailers Evil Dr. Porkchop has hooked to his CUCV, they are just parked in the road awaiting delivery (one at a time) :???: to the owner after being refurbed :-D

Attachments

Welder Sam

it is close but not at or over. some are scared, others point fingers, while yet others actually figure the load weight and capacity of the tow vehicle. nevermind. its a lost cause.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks