• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PLEASE READ-NC Rally-NEED NEW HEAD COUNT

Are you going/ you may select more than 1

• Yes just me

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • yes me and 1 other

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • yes me +2

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Yes me +3

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I want a T-shirt

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No maybe next year

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

stampy

Ok so the NC Rally is on and Neil has laid the ground work by getting the site and covering the deposit (yes we need to chip in and pay him back). This thread is about who is coming and how many people you are bringing including vehicles. The site has room for 30 people and about 10 vehicles. If we are going to have more than this we need to book another siteNOW!There is also a possibility of T-shirts in the 10-15$ range...good stuff not crap I would be interested in knowing if you guys would want some, and if so how many, sizes... Of course no one would part with their money until there was a mock up posted online as well as the details about the shirt. All the proceeds would go to pay for site rental and a donation to Steel Soldiers Website!

Last edited by a moderator:

stampy

Great now all we need to do is figure out parking! I may bring the deuce towing the cucv If I can get a 2" ball hitch set up on the 109!;-)

stampy

Looks like 14 people so far! I hope everybody from NC,SC ,Va, and Tn can try to make it. We should have a great time!:-D

rsh253

I just voted with a positive "Maybe". I should be able to go and will plan on it, but I don't know right now that I can go for certain and I don't want to take up someone else's spot if it were to turn out that I can't go. It should be fun & I don't want to miss out.

Neil, thanks for reserving the spot & helping set up this event.

-Russ

stampy

It is so great that so many will be able to make it! Firefighter I will definitely be looking over your 109 camper as I want to do the same with mine! The only thing we need to know now is how many vehicles?:-D

stampy

Heck no Neil Pm'd me and asked if we should get another campsite and I said "I don't know" but we do need to get a list of the number of vehicles coming if possible so we can deal with logistics. I just want to help. I don't want 25 mv's to show up and we only have room for 10 at the site and have people upset thats all. I figured Neil pm'd you. I wish Neil was coming to CMVPA next week so we could all get together on this. Are you still bringin the trailer?

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
OK UPDATE !!! We now have 2 sites booked. The sites are A & B and are one beside the other. There was some concern about room for parking . 10 vehicles per site. I have no idea how strick they will be on this issue. I will know more when I go there in April. With a little luck and the good Lord helping we can have a GREAT 1st rally.

Thanks Neil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks