• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Plowzilla

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Blacktop I see you are from Minot are you a member of NDMVCA? I am from Fargo and am a member with a Freshly restored M-35A2 If you can send me your email address I would really like to meet another 35 owner from our state! Look forward to hearing from you Blacktop

Karl

MasterChief

I intend to plow with my M-35A2. Lots of weather here in Maine.
Does Anyone have info to help me with WINDSHIELD WIPERS?
I just do not like the "air motors" . I want to convert to electric with out going broke!
I have read other forums on SS that give me a good part number (NAPA) for better wiper arms and blades.......
That does NOT help me with my issue - I realy want to dump the air motors!

Any ideas out there?

Thanks!

SteelWarrior

MasterChief:

Hello from a fellow Mainer. Before you get scolded :) for not searching enough - I found this for you: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?69874-M35A2-electric-windshield-wiper-motor

I too will be looking for a good plow for my Deuce (once I get off my a$$ and decide to seal the deal) for next winter.

To OP: - i concur with other (and your) thoughts on adding support to your (plow) frame setup - Hitting an unexpected frozen or otherwise immobile something at 15 mph can really send a shock to the frame - even considering the trip feature of the plow.

Something low from the axle area to the lower joint on your current frame should do it (along with gusseting mentioned in earlier drawing)

Last edited:
I don't want to stop you from helping other people SteelWarrior but there is something that you really should of payed attention to. The last post in this thread which you replied to is from over 3 years ago. It is wonderful that you want to go out of your way to help others but you might want to pay attention to how relevant your help is.

MasterChief

understood. thank you.
I will watch dates with more care.

But I still have not found a cheap way to get rid of the air-motors for the windshield wipers.
I tried 24 vdc motors from a jeep website - but they were too weak.

My 10 foot power angle plow is working great.
Sorry if I have caused any inconvenience to anyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks