• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out

James and Amy, welcome to the site.

Hope all is well and looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.

Jackie says to tell you, Amy, Sam, and Pauly (yes, she remembers them all) "Hi" and hopefully we'll get to meet up and be camp neighbors again before too long.

Mike and Jackie

Thank you Aaron for letting us enjoy the Napavine parade and camping in your backyard. This is James and Amy (with the Humvee), we finally got hooked into this site. Just thought we'd let you know we're onboard and here is our "handle."

P.S. the Sunday off-roading videos just don't do the hill any justice!
Welcome to the site HardhatD from "Big Sky Country", Montana. The site is an infinite source of information and the members are first class guys and gals,families, and friends who have caught the "Green Fever" !!! Keep in touch. elk

Last edited:

hwcurtice

Joined the site for info because of my trailer, a m101a2, and felt the need to meet others that have the same interests.

Although I mostly got the trailer because the regular store bought things are well, junk, compared to this one.

Yeah, so I'm looking into a bobbed deuce. May God have mercy on my soul....

Well guys&gals 2010 is almost gone! My wife and I had a lot of fun meeting all of you at the PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out. It was a blast and the friends we met there (All of you) was an awsome. experience. I hope the 2011 event is in the planning stage and if it is you can count us in! All of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are tipping our glass to all! Cheers!!!! elkhunter aka Walt&Phyllis from "Big Sky Country" Montana

ABN173

Well guys&gals 2010 is almost gone! My wife and I had a lot of fun meeting all of you at the PNW-2010-Second Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out. It was a blast and the friends we met there (All of you) was an awesome. experience. I hope the 2011 event is in the planning stage and if it is you can count us in! All of you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are tipping our glass to all! Cheers!!!! elkhunter aka Walt&Phyllis from "Big Sky Country" Montana
Walt and Phyllis,

I was a pleasure meeting you as well, I was meaning to send you a message since on Monday I invited another army family over for Dinner and finally got around to cooking the Elk Steak you gave me at the rally. We both thought it was excellent, so thanks again! Merry Christmas!

-Dale

PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River MV Convoy/Camp-out

Walt and Phyllis,

I was a pleasure meeting you as well, I was meaning to send you a message since on Monday I invited another army family over for Dinner and finally got around to cooking the Elk Steak you gave me at the rally. We both thought it was excellent, so thanks again! Merry Christmas!

-Dale
Glad you enjoyed them! Hope all of you enjoy the holidays and we certainly looking forward to coming out to the PNW-2011-Third Annual Chehalis River Valley MV Convoy/Camp-Out in Washington next summer. Walt&Phyllis aka elkhunter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks