• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW 2012 Fall Mini-Rally

jets1959

I am game for anything you want to do as long as it is on a Sunday. It is the only weekend day I have off exept every six weeks I do get a three day weekend. :beer:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Y'all, could :driver:drive over and check out the dry side of the state. ( I need someone to pump the brakes on 12 trucks while I bleed the wheel cylinders)
I have ~ 5 acres to park/camp on.......

Or we could converge on Josh's Property near Goldendale, semi-centrally located....:drool:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rodger the truck day idea Matt! I need to come up and scope out Garfield as well.
I need to hit up the semi-junk yard in Spokane to get a turbo setup for the 5 tons.

So 'cowboy up' pansy wet siders,:mrgreen:
Let us see if your posteriors can handle more than an hour in the driver's seats:jumpin:

Maybe getting the DUKW running/floating will lure them over.....[thumbzup]

REO 54

I would be game for a E.Wa. trip.

Side note...I just spent 31k at GL for non military equipment!! I could have bought an one
of those M48K things easy for that......as it was It's a custom built pumping unit that was
purchased for 173K. BARGIN!

REO 54

I would be game for a E.Wa. trip.

Side note...I just spent 31k at GL for non military equipment!! I could have bought an one
of those M48K things easy for that......as it was It's a custom built pumping unit that was
purchased for 173K. BARGIN!
Sorry Jets,Of course pic's. I'm not sure how upload pic's from GL so here is the link...........

2003 Keith Huber, Inc, Model C20-D-0-AXD-H-LC44-SM Tank Cleaning Vacuum, sn 273294203-S w/John Deer 4.5Liter Engine, Die - Government Liquidation

REO 54

JEEZ Dave what are your plans for that????

Make beer with it!

Just kidding.I own and operate a septic service. The tank I really need beacuse my current is an old Calpropane tank and is begining to rot/pit out.

This is one state of the art tank with hydraulic rear door so I can clean out the grit etc from pumping septics. The pumps alone cost about 11k. I sell off the JD engine as I dont need that. It only has 60 + hrs on it.

AaronW

Make beer with it!

Just kidding.I own and operate a septic service. The tank I really need beacuse my current is an old Calpropane tank and is begining to rot/pit out.

This is one state of the art tank with hydraulic rear door so I can clean out the grit etc from pumping septics. The pumps alone cost about 11k. I sell off the JD engine as I dont need that. It only has 60 + hrs on it.
Score! That will be a cheap ferry ride!?!(Said in the voice of Ron Burgundy)

jets1959

Make beer with it!

You will be the man next year at Aaron's with that setup. Oh it doesn't make beer! Oh well you would still be the man. LOL

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferry Ride?
Can't you just plop it in the water, hop on top, and paddle it over to Lopez Island?
Heck, add a periscope and an outboard and make your own submarine.
That tank looks almost like Aaron's avatar.

But Beer would be cool too.:drool:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks