• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW 2012 Fall Mini-Rally

REO 54

Ferry ride is gonn'a cost $300. +change. Gosh ....just think 2k gallons of beer....:drool:

Ok,ridiculous fantasy over! But,I would like to put that tank on a 5 ton chassi? Some type of

military rig would be nice for my challenging Island rual roads. Then I can bring to rallys and such + I could come down to Aarons and do a pumping demonstration! Then will see what they really eat...lol :-D

jets1959

Ferry ride is gonn'a cost $300. +change. Gosh ....just think 2k gallons of beer....:drool:

Ok,ridiculous fantasy over! But,I would like to put that tank on a 5 ton chassi? Some type of

military rig would be nice for my challenging Island rual roads. Then I can bring to rallys and such + I could come down to Aarons and do a pumping demonstration! Then will see what they really eat...lol :-D
Look on GL. There are a couple of five tons coming up. One is a long bed. Just information, not being paid by GL or going to get anything out of anything they sell. Unless I buy it and resell it, just like everyone else.:driver:

Amram

Hey ray lets do a Rally at your place. I am tired of my truck being an asphalt queen. It has yet to get even the slightest bit of mud on it. Watching the Georgia Rally video is getting me depressed so lets do something.:grd:

srodocker

sooo....heres the saturday dates up till the holidays....granted late december im booked...

oct 27th
nov 3rd
nov 10th
nov 17th
nov 24th
dec 1st
dec 8th
dec 15th

hwcurtice

Well, looks like I'll have to skip this one, unless its really close by.

8/28, wife went on medical leave. It ends November 1st.
9/15, we got custody of our 9 year old niece with hopes of adopting her in 2013.
10/9, I had my gall bladder removed. Still recovering.
Son is buying a house. Should be closing this week. Guess who gets to paint. Move in before end of November because our house is already sold. He's also working 6/12 so he has almost zero free time.

I'm not working, except to take care of my wife and the niece. I'm going to be looking for a home based business soon, after the move.

And no, there's not enough room for extra green stuff there, just my trusty trailer. :-(

ARYankee

I'm curious to see when it is. I may be up in Hermiston, OR around the beginning of November until July for a temporary assignment. Hopefully I can attend or at some point meet/hang out with some of you. I'm hoping to be up there in my pick up so I can raid Brad's for some goodies to bring back home :)

F'N!WreckerRay

ARYankee welcome to the north, would be neat to meet ya and hang out. FridgeBrilliance welcome to the sickness! :)
Oct 27th works for me also. Nov 10th could also possibly work, Problem with that is its elk season...
We have dates going, what about locations?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks