• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Wolfen

Welcome! :beer: I don't suppose there is anyone in the Woodburn Area or willing to Travel there who is good with Veichle Wiring? I could use some help Tracong a Short in my WC54's Wiring that is Draining the Battery. If you have a Steering Wheel Puller and some Small Taps to Thread some Screws, that would be even better. I want to Replace the Steering Wheel on my WC54 with a NOS one that I bought. :beer: I don't have much Money, but I can Provide some Cold Beer or Whiskey and Lunch.

ABN173

Only a few days out from the Armed Forces Day event on JBLM. Any updates? Who is attending? Click thanks if you attending!

-Dale

Amer-team

Don't worry Mike, it is only the best one for what we do of the year. :)
This will be my 23rd year there and it is my favorite event that I do and the last few years, have been doing 10 to 20 displays a year.

Amer-team

I put in a note to MWR today about set up and have not heard back. If I can get off work in time tomorrow, will run by and take a look. Olywadan, do you have current ID and or a sticker on your truck? If not, that may be a problem as all names were to be on the list by 5/1/12. FOWJ will be meeting and rolling out of the park n ride at exit 109 at 0800 northbound and you may tag along with them. They will go in Dupont gate.

Olywadan

I was just going to take my POV up there. Didn't know you guys were actually going to display vehicles. I've been pretty bad at just jumping into conversations lately. :-?

Amer-team

You will then go in the Dupont gate and they have parking and a shuttle bus to the area. Bring your camera. One thing I have always thought I should do is take a lot of vehicle pictures so that some day we can look and see the variations. A few years back when they were trying to design the Stryker vehicles, they had probably 8 to 12 different vehicles that they were testing to come up with designs. now why didn't we record that?:(

srodocker

Defiantly excited! sanded one side of my troop seats today and painted all the metal parts on them. they are modded so one of the sections stay up when folded down so it makes room for my spare tire and my tool box in the back....pictures will come...

Amram

Too bad I got your spare teehee!!! I am still down for Friday. You better get some pizza with bacon on it, and no shasta soda!!! I work for Coca-Cola!!! Other than let's boogie!!:doghead:

Amer-team

Wrench quick. After note today with MWR, it looks like they will be placing the vehicles on the grass around the theater. That is what she said, but as I remember it, there is not much grass there, but we will make it work. Event starts at 1000 so we should be there no later than 0900 for setup.

I saw Aaron about 3 weeks ago and he is working on the Napavine event, but work has been conflicting with his spare time. He said there is also an issue with the Napavine parade as they may not hold it this year, so if that is the case, he may do a date switch for those that want to take in the McChord airshow.

See you all Saturday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks