• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Stalwart

Harold, tell your son that the first is ready for recovery, I've killed the power to the old garage and we are ready to move forward.

Amram

Trust me I wanted to feed the darn thing a stick of dynamite and send its butt packing down the highway to H-E double hockysticks land. It is behaving as of right now.

Amram

because you havent drove it hahahah
Actually I have been driving it to work twice a week. Only thing wrong with it currently is the horn wire has went kaput against....got bound up in the steering gear somehow. My air compressor belt needs to be tightened up and I need to patch the hole in my fuel tank that is currently fixxed with a sheet metal screw, JB weld, and duck tape. For some reason though the truck is being quiet either that or I am going deaf.

Amer-team

Hey team, this Saturday and Sunday is the Steam Threshing Bee at Toledo, WA, immediately adjacent to the airport. MV's are welcome and they let you in for free if you are displaying your vehicle. Larry M. will most likely be there both days and I am trying to decide what to take down for this one. this is a fun event and maybe we can shame Larry into bringing the half track out.

Also Sept. 8 at Cabella's in Lacey is Military Family appreciation day. They have limited display space, but if we get there early, say 0800 we could stake out a section of the parking lot for MV only parking. Will do this if there is interest. If you have questions PM me. Or put it on here for everyone to see.

ABN173

When do you want me to come by? I can coordinate with Dale and have a mini convoy over to your place.
Heads up, I am fairly busy until after 7 September. Real busy earning my paycheck at the moment conducting flight training/ in the field.

Yes Dwayne, that is why I have not taken you up on the offer to help with CUCV. I'll make time before I move though.......hopefully before the rainy season sets in too.

-Dale

jets1959

Heads up, I am fairly busy until after 7 September. Real busy earning my paycheck at the moment conducting flight training/ in the field.

Yes Dwayne, that is why I have not taken you up on the offer to help with CUCV. I'll make time before I move though.......hopefully before the rainy season sets in too.

-Dale
No problem Dale, this will give you time to gaither the parts from the list sent you. When ever you are ready just let me know. I just want you and your family to be safe and know what condition your M1008 is in. Take care of what you need to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks