• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Artisan

Is anyone available to pickup these ultrasonic cleaners from Ft Lewis/ Mcchord Washington and ship them to me? http://www.govliquidation.com/auctio...tionId=5856185
Thanks, Ross/Nebraska
Be sure to include me in the PM's if your in the FT Lewis area
and are open to providing opinions/inspections and will pick
up and mail or ship items to usually a Spokane Address, all
for dabloons of corse...

TIA!

Wolfen

If anyone needs something hauled in the PNW I've dealt with this guy and was very pleased with his Work. Nazar Enterprizes. billnazar68@gmail.com. He's Based in Turlock, CA but will Haul to CA, AZ, OR, NV, WA. He does have a Trailer with a Winch on it. He has a 3/4 PU as a Tow Veichle so he couldn't handle a Deuce but anything smaller he should be able to Handle. He also will Pickup and Deliver Parts if he is in the Area. You will get better Rates if you give him plenty of notice. He regularly Travels the I5 Corridor.

ABN173

congrats on being better! I wonder when aaron is going to start the 2013 thread....and yes despite what dale says i will throw a cpl mini rallies before the main one...i want to do a breakfast...

any dates come to mind?

also next month theres some HAM classes. if anyone is interested its up here in tacoma its 2 day class sat/sun with test on tues.
Scott, check with Babies R Us and see if they will let you use their parking lot. Not to far from Krispy Kreme too! :burn:rofl

wsucougarx

Bracing for the big windstorm getting ready to hit our area. Hoping to pull the trucks into action. They're expecting widespread power outages, downed trees, and flooding.

srodocker

my deuce is "on call" as its at my cousins getting loaded with more brush to take to the recycle place. but its full of diesel and ready.

oh yea for those who dont know last tuesday my wife gave birth to our first child Lily Rose!

Amer-team

100_3302.jpg100_3301.jpg100_3300.jpg100_3309.jpg100_3304.jpg100_3308.jpgHere are a few photos from last nights lighted Christmas parade in Centralia. There were 5 MV's in attendance including 2 NG trucks, a Hemmet and an LMTV, 3 civilian rigs, 2 WW2 jeeps and the 68 M54.

wsucougarx

Hey Chad, there's talk of a mini rally on the Facebook PNW Steelsoldiers page. A couple of us are recovering our 5 tons on Wednesday. That's about it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks