• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Hey Scott !!! Congratulations on the newest steelsoldier (Lily Rose) !!!!! Hope everthing goes well for you and your family in the new year coming in the next 12 hours. Phylllis and I wish you and your family the best and your health and happiness as you start out with the gift that our Lord has given you. To everyone in our chapter in the Northwest a Happy and Prosperous(SP) NEW YEAR!!!!! elkhunter aka Walt and Phyllis

goodguyzy

Ive been working on getting into the Oregon State defence force but so far have been rejected due to lack of experience. I thought my stunning good looks would be enough. Other projects is trying to finish the bobber for the big 2013 rally.

ABN173

Ive been working on getting into the Oregon State defence force but so far have been rejected due to lack of experience.
Try contacting CW5 Johns at: Kim.Johns@mil.state.or.us Should be easy enough to tweak your resume to better reflect your experience. You do have valuable experience you know! It's not all about shooting, even the army, NG, Reserves has mechanics and stuff. I'd take a few pictures of your MV's draft up a resume and contact the Chief. Good Luck!

-Dale

srodocker

Ok everyone! short notice! been busy of course. still getting tons of hours...thought it was supposed to slow down for the winter hahhah.

anywho. 11am at Olympia Mall Red Robin LUNCH!

whose wanting to come???

Congratulations on your new baby Scott, even though it's been a while since you posted it. I've been busy lately and this is the first time I looked thought the posts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks