• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW Info Thread!

Amer-team

I will apologize for the straightening comment. the Sgt. Maj. was right on. Most everything else on the truck you can get by, but when it comes to the brakes, you need the best. As he mentioned were your shoe retainers in good shape? Also check your wheel cylinder as he suggested. You can peel the rubber back and look for corrosion. I am not a fan of honing and putting a rebuild kit in. Good new wheel cylinders are cheap insurance. Your pads should match but a minor variation is going to be taken care of with adjustment. You had a lot of meat on that shoe. I also didn't like all the gunk that was showing on your backing plate. Clean up that mess before you put it back together. If there is any rust, clean it and paint it. The theory is that when the next person looks inside that drum, they should know that someone took a little time to do the job right.

ARYankee

Harold PM sent with my e-mail, add me on FB and I will add you to the PNW group page.
Is it possible that you could add me to PNW Facebook page? I've been waiting for approval for a while. It would be cool to know what's happening while I'm up here :)

wsucougarx

So far so good for me. Currently have the day off. I'll try and get the 925 done by then. She is lead truck in the parking at the house. In other words she's got everything boxed in. Her current status is the cab is completely broken down for paint. Is shes not put back together by rally time I'll have to bring the civy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks