• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-M923 Recovery Standby Contacts

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, done with the mission planning. I'm ready to go tomorrow. My childhood friend and I will hit the road around 1500 hrs and should be in the recovery zone around 2200 hrs...hopefully. Plan is to drive straight down(410 miles). Got two large pizzas in the fridge and a ton of crap snacks in the truck. I told my friend he'll find a nice 2 Liter bottle on his seat for bladder evacuation ops;-) 'cause I ain't a stoppin'. I want to see my truck!!!
Vaya con Dios !

and

Bon Voyage !

Josh

One again mike. Good luck, have a safe drive and I hope.to catch a glance as you drive by. Don't mount the awesomeness to it with out me :driver:

wsucougarx

Before I turn in for the night, I want to put a HUGE Thank You for everyone who responded to be on call. I wouldn't have done this trip without the support system of SS. Thank You!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks