• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Polaris MRZR-D4

publicenema

Thank you very much for finding that model number. Primary and secondary clutches, drive belt, alternator, and the fuse block label from under the seat if available. Maybe more later as I go along
drive clutch has two options depending on date of manufacture. You'll have to look at the label on the right forward frame rail and reference it to make sure you order the right parts, make sure you don't lose it.

1323443 ASM-DRIVE CLUTCH,DSL,M [INCL. 2-11][TO 9/17/2018]
1323692 ASM-DRIVE CLUTCH,DSL,N [INCL. 2-11][FROM 9/17/2018]

driven clutch, same as above. reference date of manufacture to ensure correct part

1323444 ASM-DRIVEN CLUTCH,DSL,M [INCL. 2-16][TO 9/17/2018]
1323711 ASM-DRIVEN CLUTCH,DSL,MI [INCL. 2-16][FROM 9/17/2018]

drive belt

3211225 Belt, Drive

alternator

3023106 ALTERNATOR

fuse block label from under the seat if available

Forward fuse box label: 7183782 LABEL-FUSE BOX
Rear fuse box label: 7183783 LABEL-FUSE BOX

gottaluvit

Alternator and drive belt were achievable. Got last new oem alternator a seller on ebay had (on buy it now status) for $200 less than any others I saw. It looks very hard to find the clutches or the fuseblock label. Not a photo on the web of the label that a google lens search or the part number search can find. I looked through all of the upcoming and sold MRZRs whete these come from and not one clear photo of it. I have one thats close to clear. Was hoping some eagerly kind person would pop their rear left seat up and take a photo of that label. I got one close enough to differentiate between where relays go vs where fuses go at least.Screenshot_20240720-114953.pngScreenshot_20240720-114953.png

publicenema

Alternator and drive belt were achievable. Got last new oem alternator a seller on ebay had (on buy it now status) for $200 less than any others I saw. It looks very hard to find the clutches or the fuseblock label. Not a photo on the web of the label that a google lens search or the part number search can find. I looked through all of the upcoming and sold MRZRs whete these come from and not one clear photo of it. I have one thats close to clear. Was hoping some eagerly kind person would pop their rear left seat up and take a photo of that label. I got one close enough to differentiate between where relays go vs where fuses go at least.
Sorry for the delay, here's the power distribution panel layouts as requested:

Guyfang

Staff member
Post this picture in the TM upload forum. Explain what it is. And what its for. This is something lots of folks will might want to see, and to hide it here in this thread is a crime. No one will ever find it again. Thanks!

publicenema

Post this picture in the TM upload forum. Explain what it is. And what its for. This is something lots of folks will might want to see, and to hide it here in this thread is a crime. No one will ever find it again. Thanks!
I'm a new member, not familiar with that forum at all. Keep in mind that these pics are of a commercial publication, and I don't think the mods would like that uploaded here.

Edit: didn't realize you were a mod. Feel free to download them and share to the other forum, with labelling if you wish.

gottaluvit

Here is a picture with two rows removed. I did notice the small numbers denoting the connection post numbers on the pics of the fuse/relay locations. Would anyone happen to have a chart denoting what the post numbers apply to? I saw one on a civi polaris rzr site but that wouldn't apply here on these units

publicenema

Thank you
in the pic you posted, the bottom left is upside down.

Also, the box is setup incorrectly. Top left is correct for a relay. Below top left relay is supposed to be a 20A circuit breaker, not another relay. Follow fuse / relay centre #2 diagram I posted earlier and you'[ll have it filled out properly. If it makes it easier to visualize, break down the module pins into columns of two and fill it in left to right using the diagram I provided.

Edit:

From top left:
4 pin breaker
20A fuse or circuit breaker
BLANK

next column of 2 to the right:

BLANK
15A fuse
4 pin relay

Next column right:
RELAY
5A fuse
*optional 5A spare

Rest of your box appears setup ok from what I can see

gottaluvit

in the pic you posted, the bottom left is upside down.

Also, the box is setup incorrectly. Top left is correct for a relay. Below top left relay is supposed to be a 20A circuit breaker, not another relay. Follow fuse / relay centre #2 diagram I posted earlier and you'[ll have it filled out properly. If it makes it easier to visualize, break down the module pins into columns of two and fill it in left to right using the diagram I provided.

Edit:

From top left:
4 pin breaker
20A fuse or circuit breaker
BLANK

next column of 2 to the right:

BLANK
15A fuse
4 pin relay

Next column right:
RELAY
5A fuse
*optional 5A spare

Rest of your box appears setup ok from what I can see
Thanks a lot. I havnt straightened out the previous mess yet. Some of the breakers were half in place when I first looked in. I just removed a few to show the way the relays can be put anywhere. All Polaris had to do is put the labels on the inside of the lid. I ordered new breakers after realizing the larger font numbers are the ones to go by. I will clean this mess up when they come in and clean all the connectors as well as use dielectric grease.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks