• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portsmouth, NH -Washington State

s1036s

I might be buying about 12 hemtt rims and a couple other items. This will probably be about 2 pallets worth. I need to get them fromnew jersey area to everett, WA. I only want 6 of the wheels. If anyone wants to split shipping, or know of a good freight company please PM me. Thanks alot

Last edited:

s1036s

No I do not think I can make it. I am selling wheels and tires this week. So I wont have anything for awhile. I dont want to rush this truck, so I am doing one thing at a time. It just happens that I have a buyer for the wheels, so I am stressing to get something else. Im working with Quarkz right now.

s1036s

ttt, the guy checked on shipping and wasnt able to come up with a reasonable price. If someone is interested in helping out please let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks