• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portsmouth, NH -Washington State

s1036s

I might be buying about 12 hemtt rims and a couple other items. This will probably be about 2 pallets worth. I need to get them fromnew jersey area to everett, WA. I only want 6 of the wheels. If anyone wants to split shipping, or know of a good freight company please PM me. Thanks alot

Last edited:

s1036s

No I do not think I can make it. I am selling wheels and tires this week. So I wont have anything for awhile. I dont want to rush this truck, so I am doing one thing at a time. It just happens that I have a buyer for the wheels, so I am stressing to get something else. Im working with Quarkz right now.

s1036s

ttt, the guy checked on shipping and wasnt able to come up with a reasonable price. If someone is interested in helping out please let me know.