• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possable Sabatoge- The Clean Up

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw that during my search but couldn't verify that it was available in the USA. I did find there were several products that would do the same thing. I agree that everyone should have this and it would be even more important for those mixing their own fuel.
We buy this stuff by the case for each boat we have (100+) and it works great. You should be able to get this stuff at larger truck stops, marine supply houses, industrial supply houses, etc.. Below is one place I found on the internet:

Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste (H2OPASTE)

Darwin T

there are also small solar powered motion activated lights that could be mounted behind the cab with the solar panel on the cab top, that would come on if you were at the tank. this would also help if you had problems at night on the road. i am thinking of mounting one with an on/off switch on the back of my M109a3 so it will come on when i walk to the back, but, i can turn it off while driving. the light and the panel can both be flat mounted, last on the back abd panel on the roof, neither should get knocked off. but the ones to mount between the cab should be adjustable or use the flat one with the mount on the light to adjust it.

Attachments

Josh

Got the truck back together today and took it for a test drive.Made it about 10 blocks before I started smelling burnt rubber and realized I forgot to retighted the alternator. I guess that explained why my truck seemed like it had more power, wasnt turning the water pump either.

Long story short, it burned the belts up, so I gota get a new set of belts tomorrow.

Otherwise, new filters, clean lines. runs like a top. Still leaks outa the IP though. Hopefully I'll get the parts to fix that at the mini rally.

196thprober

Very glad to hear you got her going again- what a nasty rotten thing to have been done to you. Hope there is some way that the culprits can eventually get caught doing their deeds. Good Luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks