• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

camp9

These are mine, a m1031 we use on the farm for service work. We took it to the car show in St. Ignace this summer and the pic has the Mackinaw bridge behind it. And two M1009's, one for parts and the other we drive. The parts one has the Desert storm inverted V on it.

Attachments

unaffiliated

Here is a picture of mine. Got a little mud on the tires the other day while pulling parts out in the pasture. Actually got a lot of mud on the tires. Had all 4 spinning trying to drag a car up to the house after 3 days of rain.

Attachments

Last edited:

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got myself another one, a lttle Christmas present you might say. M1028 fire service truck, like new Knapheide body on the back, runs and drives, have to work on getting the big dent out of the front end from the previous owner (fire company) having a tree jump out in front of driver. This was bought from GSA, got the paperwork (SF97) before I had time to pick up the truck!
Has good dash pad, bucket seats, new alts. Even parts not a bad deal.

Attachments

bchesley

Thanks. I have searched the web and have not found the Bestop anywhere, but there is a company making a similar top. I would love for Bestop to bring it back as the windows look better on theirs than the new tops. The newer ones have a smaller rectangular window that looks out of place. I am going to do what ever I can to take care of this one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks