• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

rsh4364

Im computer ignorant so don't know how to post picts here,but I have posted some vids of my newer 1009 on youtube.If you search rsh4364 there.There is also one of my adopted son Gavin eating a bee that's funny.Hes actually my GFs common marmocet.

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Right-hand side of the thread, following the final post:

- three "gray' rectangles: "Post Quick Reply/ Go Advanced/ Cancel". Click on "Go Advanced"

- scroll down, left-center of the screen look for another "gray" screen: "Manage Attachments". Click on it.

See if you can go from there.

I wish the whole process weren't so obscure, but once you get it figured it gets easy enough.

rsh4364

Im sorry I know this should be easy,but Im missing something.When I get to the point to pick picts.I have no picts.just files to open so I can get to my picts,Then when I click on files to get to my picts. it prints the whole file address not the pict.address.ARRRRGH.I would bet my 8 year old grandson could do this....

Another Ahab

Im sorry I know this should be easy,but Im missing something.When I get to the point to pick picts.I have no picts.just files to open so I can get to my picts,Then when I click on files to get to my picts. it prints the whole file address not the pict.address.ARRRRGH.I would bet my 8 year old grandson could do this....
I don't know the science behind it:

- But Fifth Graders are always a good bet. :mrgreen:

rsh4364

rsh4364

Any input on how to post.

CUCVLOVER

Any input on how to post.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?59917-How-to-post-pictures-a-tutorial
Maybe this will help?

You might have to use this forum.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?69-Website-Help

I post pics from my Android phone. When I want to add pics to a post I just click (go advanced) its on the bottom right of the reply box, then (manage attachments) its about middle ways down of the advanced post page, then I click (add files) its on the right side near the top of that page, then I select documents, then photos the whichever photo folder I need then the photo. Then I click upload then after they upload I hit post.

Now this is from my phone so I don't know if it will help you of not. Also I do not use taptalk I use the full site.

I hope this helps somehow.

PS I looked for a TM but could not find one so don't worry I won't say read the TM.

cucvrus

Very very nice job. I can see that you are very detailed with your rebuild. That is very important. It appears to be an M1008 from the pictures of the cargo bed tie downs. Either way it looks excellent and is one of the nicest rebuilds I have ever seen. Definitely not a truck to take out in the mud and trail ride. None the less a very nice driver I am sure. Thank you for sharing the pictures and welcome to the site from USA. Let me know if you need any parts. I may be able to help. But I went back and looked it is an M1028. I like the combination of the 2. The M1028 could have used the M1008 tie down rings in the floor and they would have never interfered with the S250 shelter. Again extra nice. A+. The way you built it it is better than it was built from new.

Last edited:

german m1008

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very very nice job. I can see that you are very detailed with your rebuild. That is very important. It appears to be an M1008 from the pictures of the cargo bed tie downs. Either way it looks excellent and is one of the nicest rebuilds I have ever seen. Definitely not a truck to take out in the mud and trail ride. None the less a very nice driver I am sure. Thank you for sharing the pictures and welcome to the site from USA. Let me know if you need any parts. I may be able to help. But I went back and looked it is an M1028. I like the combination of the 2. The M1028 could have used the M1008 tie down rings in the floor and they would have never interfered with the S250 shelter. Again extra nice. A+. The way you built it it is better than it was built from new.
It's all said.
Awesome build!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks