• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your cucv pics here

Darwin T

i would like everyone to meet General Lee Euro Farquaad my M1028a2/a3 with a dodge maintance bed. i bought him because the city of port arthur, Texas fined me for parking a deuce in my driveway. so i went looking for a truck that i could park at my house and still get me to my deuces.

Attachments

Last edited:

lavarok

My main M1031 with a camo paint job. I used good ole rapco rattle cans to redo the cab. I still need to redo the box, but she looks ok as-is. She is a working truck, not a show queen.

Attachments

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ex St Clair Fire Truck M1008 from GSA. NO RUST. Some turkey who inspected this truck during bidding decided to remove ALL the fuses and disconnect the starter feed wire from the power block and tuck it nicely underneath. Thus it mysteriously wouldn't run when I picked it up. Luckily I've been around the block a few times and was able to overcome the amateur sabotage. BTW runs great. Note the ladder rack.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sardot1

I got out today and did about 75 miles of trail riding today with my son. These two pics were both today. First is near Table Mesa Road off I-17 north of Phoenix. The second is about a 50 miles away near Crown King, AZ. I meant to just pull to the side of the road to get the photo but it sank into the snow.:oops: About 5 minutes of digging with the handy entrenching tool and I was out.

Attachments

K9Vic

My current 84 M1009 & new to me 86 M1009 that I bought a few weeks ago from a local city auction that needed some work. It did not start and I stopped the day before I was going to pick it up to fix it, took about 2 hours of total work and got it running. My 84 M1009 I can change the top lightbar out quickly and have two options as seen in the last two pictures. Currently it is setup as pic #3 with the rotating lightbar.

Attachments