• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your m37 pictures

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think those are great hot water (radiator) cab heaters. Where you live, however, I'm surprised you don't have one of the fuel fired heaters. I hear that Wisconsin gets a little chilly in the winter, and that winter lasts a looooong time.

Storm 51

salmonmutt

I usually don't drive my vehicles in the snow and winter due to the salt and I'm not here the whole winter....so It's not too long for some of us!;-)

chillywilly

Thanks storm , sheet metal is in good shape and still has identifying numbers and markings. I am in the process of buying a m135 deuce cdn that is running and has title locally , in northern b.c. there is some hidden gems. Located an m37 in a field locally for parts about 3 weeks ago. Found the tailgate was almost mint condition ,will have to go back in the spring and work out a deal.:beer:

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Always nice to leave winter when you've had enough of it. Too bad your truck doesn't get to play in the snow though! It can be a lot of fun (the salt's not fun though).

Storm 51