• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

posting replies

feldmarshal

This is happening more often lately. If I log-in and look at a few threads and then write a reply, at the end when I submit it says I'm not loged in. At the top it says I am. If Itry to log back in I loose what I've written. Then when I try again it happens the same way, So I quite. Is there a time out ? or is this a on my end [computer] Thanks for any fixes.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
This is happening more often lately. If I log-in and look at a few threads and then write a reply, at the end when I submit it says I'm not loged in. At the top it says I am. If Itry to log back in I loose what I've written. Then when I try again it happens the same way, So I quite. Is there a time out ? or is this a on my end [computer] Thanks for any fixes.
Ummm...that's never happened to me.

Wish I could offer some help...sounds like your system to me cause I use 4 different ones and that has never happened.:shock:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
When you log in, BE SURE to check REMEMBER ME, this takes care of the time out issue.

KsM715

:ditto:

That used to happen to me alot until I started clicking the "remember me" box when I log in. (its right next to where you enter your username and password) Now I can be in the middle of a reply, walk away for coffee, then get told to get something done on the "honey-do" list, come back hours later, finish my reply and still be in the same place as if I never left.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks