• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

posting replies

feldmarshal

This is happening more often lately. If I log-in and look at a few threads and then write a reply, at the end when I submit it says I'm not loged in. At the top it says I am. If Itry to log back in I loose what I've written. Then when I try again it happens the same way, So I quite. Is there a time out ? or is this a on my end [computer] Thanks for any fixes.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
This is happening more often lately. If I log-in and look at a few threads and then write a reply, at the end when I submit it says I'm not loged in. At the top it says I am. If Itry to log back in I loose what I've written. Then when I try again it happens the same way, So I quite. Is there a time out ? or is this a on my end [computer] Thanks for any fixes.
Ummm...that's never happened to me.

Wish I could offer some help...sounds like your system to me cause I use 4 different ones and that has never happened.:shock:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
When you log in, BE SURE to check REMEMBER ME, this takes care of the time out issue.

KsM715

:ditto:

That used to happen to me alot until I started clicking the "remember me" box when I log in. (its right next to where you enter your username and password) Now I can be in the middle of a reply, walk away for coffee, then get told to get something done on the "honey-do" list, come back hours later, finish my reply and still be in the same place as if I never left.