• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power steering for the Deuce?

Jeepsinker

Steve, did you cut any length off of the arm before welding up the new boss area? It seems that you cut it shorter and then built the whole boss up with weld, is that correct? G, that is also some very nice craftsmanship on your piece.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The upper front mount bolt on the steering box lines right up on the rivet hole that was left behind from the reinforcement plate. It has that circle on it. This looks like the place to put it. This is the same as M35A2 and A3.

Attachments

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cut the large hole in frame, cut and brake up the flange. Drill a lot holes and plug weld one hole to the frame. My tank is from a 2000 up F650/ F750 power steering reservoir, i cut and welded in a section to double the capacity. The next couple of days I have a lot parts to make, machine from billet.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks