• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Practical uses for a Deuce

Varyag

Got mine last night after about 4 hours work making sure it was good.... I drove it to my wifes family's place for thanksgiving (I live over 300 miles away, making that trip on Friday) and got the wtf look from a few.

I just call it my toy and smile. My wife is all for it though, she is a **** good sport about my hobbies. I have a 67 FJ40 that I love too. She has been there turning wrenches with me the whole time with that too.

So, no reason other then I loved them when I was in. Just a big toy. No practical use at all.

monkster

My 2 deuces are working trucks. We sponsered a hay ride for some clients. We will keep one as is, the other will have a 12' dump bed mounted on it or we have 30' bucket lift to mount in the back.

jollyroger

I love mine. My girlfriend does too. She really enjoys driving it. She even named it. "Major Payne". The big job for The Major so far was to haul our hunting camp 14 miles into the back country. I look forward to all it can do.

saddamsnightmare

:-DNovember 28th, 2009.

Mine is a much pampered working truck, but NOTHING that will beat up the bed gets put on her. I figure with two wars behind her, "Saddam's Nightmare" deserves the easy duty. Now if I can only find another job so she doesn't have to go.....:cry:

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan