• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Time Again - re-paint

zout

That Ga red clay is going to get all leveled out around the garage and the mess I made out in the power lines from the monsoon era.

FYI - by the time I get home and by the time it become O Dark Thirty - it only gives me about and hour and a half each night to work on the 5 ton - with the weather permitting.

Cannot wait soon enough for the time change - besides mentally getting out of work one hour earlier on top of it.

zout

Oh yeah - while you get to rub elbows in the General Committee with Senators and such - your truly slaving away on your 5 ton.
Wanna trade a paint gun for a pen and paper - but you have that gift bro and we have come a long way - did they all ask you to go golfing with the PRESIDENT YET ??

Here is some work tonight from pictures off my tonka toy work phone IMG00071.jpgIMG00072.jpgIMG00073.jpgIMG00074.jpgIMG00075.jpg Did I mention this camera on this phone SUCKS

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supreme Commander Quick Draw Zout, if I could work the magic you do with a paint gun I would be right on the front lines with you.

You are the PAINTER.

I am the janitor and clean up man

zout

Zout DID have a good camera - I wore it out after the 2 M109A3 builds - The M43B1 - 3 M38A1's- a 1972 Chevelle Malibu and a 1964 Mustang and do not forget that awesome WC22.

I can hold wishing in one hand and hoping in the other hand for a camera in the future - and both are worthless.
Oh well - when I can do something constructive I may grow up and get another camera instead of begging Zout 2's - she always wants my credit card and drivers license when I borrow it.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Zout DID have a good camera - I wore it out after the 2 M109A3 builds - The M43B1 - 3 M38A1's- a 1972 Chevelle Malibu and a 1964 Mustang and do not forget that awesome WC22.

I can hold wishing in one hand and hoping in the other hand for a camera in the future - and both are worthless.
Oh well - when I can do something constructive I may grow up and get another camera instead of begging Zout 2's - she always wants my credit card and drivers license when I borrow it.

And wash your hands.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rain is now gone, sun and high 60s all weekend!!

Wow

Wonder if anything will get done this weekend :)

zout

HOLY COW - looking at that pic above I had to stand back farther to get the DEPTH of it all :D.

Thanks to Swiss I finally have my first feedback rating - all those other projects must have meant nothing eh !

After looking into my 8 ball last night before the storm hit - I forsaw that ugly desert tan top coming off - remainder of interior getting painted and the nice smelling new camo soft top getting installed - as well as the entire cargo bed getting painted up.

Got some touch up to do on the topside before laying on my fat arse underneath pretending I am doing something constructive like shooting paint.

But I bet she's pretty close by weekend.

zout

Cannot help but scrolling back to post #131 just for some moral support - gwweeze.

Anyhow now that my vision is more impaired - Debs camera wants to FLASH at almost every picture - so there are little globe looking UFO's in the pics - wish I had my ole camera back but since I took it apart and tried to fix it that pretty much ended the history of that piece of digital electronic equipment.

Soft top off and its in excellent condition and the front plastic piece is in pristine condition along with its sewing - side strips are perfect also.
Tomorrow - get onto business and down to some serious work - here is where we stand for now at the end of the week.100_1855.jpg100_1856.jpg100_1857.jpg100_1858.jpg100_1859.jpg100_1860.jpg100_1861.jpg100_1862.jpg

zout

Taking a break to give the ole back a rest - started around 9:30 this morning and its 1:55 now after a few sippy pops and sitting and listening to THE ROCK and enjoying this awesome day.

Going to take a rest a while and see IF I can handle one more thing before calling it quits for the day - new garage door and opener get installed tomorrow by a Co I hired so I might be able to get the truck moved around and prepare for the finale of the mission - here ya go100_1863.jpg100_1864.jpg100_1865.jpg100_1866.jpg100_1867.jpg100_1868.jpg100_1869.jpg100_1870.jpg100_1871.jpg

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Commander Zout, sweet the green and black combo are incredible!! Thank you sir for all that you do

MAGIC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks