• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project time once again Swiss's CUCV

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ya know what? I don't know why Commander Warp messes around with that big ole trucking company when he could prolly do so much better on his own just restoring/fixing stuff!!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like we got enough bud in post 118 to get through Sunday :)

Wait a minute, friends don't let friends spray paint drunk

zout

Wait a minute, friends don't let friends spray paint drunk - ahhhh that's called steading the hand for enlightenment. Some others have wondered why I just don't just do this type of stuff. Economics - if you could live off just doing one truck with a payday say every 90 days (I know Zout 2 would beat my arse to a pulp) with working alone - I guess you probably could. Then you would have to hire a few other folks to help and after this week and dealing with employee's I would say there is NWH I would consider it. Working faster to turn them over faster is not an option. Leaves you with the decision not to do this in depth type of work and turn them over faster - giving each one the time they deserve. I just don't see very many folks wanting to spend this type of money to have them done this way - then hope they pay ya on top of it the balance owed. Plus I do not need a collection of trucks laying around on liens waiting to sell them for what's owed on them.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least he keeps a First Aid kit handy, though it is more than likely empty......

MarcusOReallyus

Some others have wondered why I just don't just do this type of stuff. Economics - if you could live off just doing one truck with a payday say every 90 days (I know Zout 2 would beat my arse to a pulp) with working alone - I guess you probably could. Then you would have to hire a few other folks to help and after this week and dealing with employee's I would say there is NWH I would consider it. Working faster to turn them over faster is not an option. Leaves you with the decision not to do this in depth type of work and turn them over faster - giving each one the time they deserve. I just don't see very many folks wanting to spend this type of money to have them done this way - then hope they pay ya on top of it the balance owed. Plus I do not need a collection of trucks laying around on liens waiting to sell them for what's owed on them.

Hmmm. I see somebody's Awareness of Reality muscle is stronger than his Wishful Thinking muscle. Good for you! :beer:

zout

Holy cow - after the 800 pics ya took while painting this is ALL YA POST - geeeeeeeeeze - and one happens to be of my Budweiser pouch

Skinny

Well I stopped by for a 30 minute visit at 0800 hrs. Left at 12:30 :) 24 Rattle cans later we got the first coat on the Panzer CUCV
You will have a difficult time keeping the interior of your CUCV cool when the A/C ducts don't connect to the cab...

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zout sorry very distracted from posting pictures while I buff out the boat with the new commander compounds :)

holy cow batman nuts finish:)

pictures later

zout

Told ya I had the stuff that would buff out that surface - just remember - you buff toooo much you will not have a boat left - you'll erase it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks