• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PSP landing mat-looking

mtnrebel

looking for the psp alunimum landing planks. prefer to be used and rusted. anyone point me in the right direction, thanks.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
At first I thought ouch but in reality, that's only about $32 each. I would consider that a very acceptable price until shipping was figured in. Plus, I'm probably like most folks 57 would be a bit much. Figure 10 of them would give a 10 x 15 sq ft area in case you are setting up ops in a muddy area. I remember seeing a photo of the SAS in the desert that used them with their jeeps by taking one and cutting it in half to have 2 x 6' sections (or maybe cutting them to less than 6') to help unstick jeeps in sand.

Anyway, at $32 a piece, I'd probably buy 10 or 15---if it was close by.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd be interested if anyone can find some as close to Seattle as possible. I want at least 4, maybe as many as 8 pieces.

Let me know if someone wants to split an order / share shipping.

Storm 51

saddamsnightmare

September 25th, 2013.

Depending on what you guys are looking to use the mats for, you might want to check railcar scrappers for the stainless or aluminum anti rock guards used on TTX Auto Racks, we got a bunch off of a wrecked set of auto racks for cheap, and the worked pretty well at supporting bobcats to medium trucks in mud and manure when cleaning out an old barn.....

tbared

September 25th, 2013.

Depending on what you guys are looking to use the mats for, you might want to check railcar scrappers for the stainless or aluminum anti rock guards used on TTX Auto Racks, we got a bunch off of a wrecked set of auto racks for cheap, and the worked pretty well at supporting bobcats to medium trucks in mud and manure when cleaning out an old barn.....
Thank you for the responce.

I am not familiar with them, i will have to look into them. I need them for an F550 that i have converted to super singles Michelin XL 11x20 so they are rather narrow and the truck is rather heavy still so the planks need to be rather heavy duty. I do extensive travel with the rig and they would be either sand ladder or for what ever other purpose i would run in to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks