• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

purty tow bar

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks fantastic! I got an idea for those who have towbars, but the stickers are all scratched up. Isn't there someone on the board who does decals or something, professionally? Maybe we can do a group order and get a set of towbar decals made up....

Just an idea....

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: purty tow bar

Bjorn, the one that is being referred to is is actually a TBFH-Jr. Its about 7ft(non-adjustable) and uses 1and 1/8 pins. I like it for my wrecker. I will have a normal medium for the 109 and a "compact" medium for the 725.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: purty tow bar

I Like the idea of a group buy. Polverone makes decals etc. Maybe he wants the business?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: purty tow bar

gimpyrobb said:
Bjorn, the one that is being referred to is is actually a TBFH-Jr. Its about 7ft(non-adjustable) and uses 1and 1/8 pins. I like it for my wrecker. I will have a normal medium for the 109 and a "compact" medium for the 725.
Well okay, doesn't hurt to try, mine are 8 footers and 4" in diameter, $200 for the set.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to have reproduction stickers for medium tow bars also.

dirtyfingernails

If someone would send me a photo of the decals, I'll contact Rick Larson and ask him if he could manufacture some for us. He's a great guy and I've bought lots from him in the past.
Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks